About Ardwell House
Ardwell House is located in Ilford, closest station is Newbury Park. The property has 4 fully furnished double bedroom, it also benefits from excellent local amenities and transport facilities.
Everything at Ardwell House is designed to create an atmosphere of home, safety, warmth and care, whilst keeping its function as an exceptionally innovative and well-run supported living service. We cater for individuals with mental health support needs, learning disabilities and associated illness.
- Maximise your independence
- Care for yourself and manage your health needs
- Feel connected and included as part of the community
- Develop domestic and life skills
- Access employment, training, or volunteering opportunities
- Develop and keep personal relationships
- Maintaining contact with family
- Provide personal Care
- Cooking and meal planning
- Planning trips and days outs
- Paying bills
- Assist with medication
- Help with shopping
- Attend health visits e.g. appointments to the Doctors, Dentist etc.